Last Updated: May 25, 2023
When you use the Service, we collect the following types of data:
- Personal Identifier such as your email address. We store neither personal information nor a password. The stored data can be deleted upon request.
- Calendar Data, including your meeting titles, meeting locations, meeting participants, and meeting times.
- Usage Data such as device information, IP address, and usage statistics.
- Support Information when you interact with our support team.
We do not collect sensitive personal data unless you provide it voluntarily.
If you have data storage and security concerns, please refer to our frequently asked questions section.
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide and personalize the Service.
- Improve and optimize the Service.
- Communicate with you about the Service, including support services.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities connected with the Service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Identifiers. We may share your information:
- With service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- As required by law or requested by governmental or law enforcement authorities.
- If necessary, to protect the safety, rights, or property of Calendar Overlay Pro, its users, or the public.
In the subscription administration interface, you have the option to select where your data will be stored. There are currently two default locations to choose from: the western USA and Western Europe.
If you do not choose a location, your data will be stored in the default location of the Western US. It is important to note that we do not track your location, so it is your responsibility to ensure that your data storage location is in compliance with relevant legislation.
We use appropriate physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect your data. Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Service.
You may review, update, or delete the Personal Identifiers by logging into your account and visiting your account settings page. You may also contact us if you wish to deactivate your account or for any privacy-related questions.
Our Service is not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Identifiers from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Identifiers, we will take steps to delete such information.